|Suggest tags of a video||O||O||O||O||O|
|Suggest new tags||O||O||O||O||O|
|Suggest a video||O||O||O||O||O|
|Add tags to a video||O||O||O||O|
|Resolve video tag suggestions||O||O||O|
|Create new tags||O||O||O|
|Resolve tag suggestions||O||O|
|Add a video||O||O|
|Resolve video suggestions||O||O|
|Suggest a channel||O||O||O||O||O|
|Add a channel||O|
- A Visitor is anyone who uses this website without a login. They can search for videos, but that's about it.
- Anyone who is logged in can save their Searches as Filters and set a Site-wide filter.
- Newly registered users get the role of a Regular.
- When logged in, a Regular can suggest new channels and videos. They can also suggest new tags and tags of videos.
- A Fan can add existing tags to videos.
- An Expert can create new tags and resolve (accept or decline) suggestions of other users to tag a video with an existing tag.
- A Curator can resolve tag and video suggestions from other users and add videos of existing channels.
- A user who has been set as an owner of a channel can add tags to their videos, resolve tag suggestions on their videos and add videos from their channels. To become an owner of your channel on this website, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- An Administrator can do everything, including adding new channels and resolving channel suggestions from other users.